NIC ASIA Bank, formed through the merger of two leading commercial Banks in Nepal for the first time, believes in creating value through honorable conduct and superior long-term financial performance. The Bank is on the lookout for highly enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive young Nepalese citizens for the following job position:
Job Position: Deputy Chief Risk Officer (Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager)
This is a senior level position requiring expert knowledge and skills in the area of risk management. The candidate is expected to be well versed with all the legal and regulatory requirements, and national as wdl as international best practices in Banking. The core responsibility include assisting the Chief Risk Officer. The candidate should possess at least 7 years baninking experience with at least 2 years of relevant experience in related area/field after completing CA/ACCA/CFA/MBA/MBS.
- Formulating policies, procedures, and guidelines for effectively managing all the key risk areas of the Bank;
- Setting up prudent risk appetite and risktolerance levels in all material risks exposures of the Bank
- Developing sound risk assessment models and risk measurement, mitigation, and reporting, frameworks across all functions and activities of the Bank
- Defining key risk indicators and key control systems; and
- Fostering risk aware work culture across all levels of the Bank
Job Position: Company Secretary
This is a senior management position who will directly report to the board.
Prerequisites for applying:
Master degree in Law/Business/Commerce/Economics, with sound knowledge of corporate law and Banking. Preference will be given to candidates with experience and proven track record in similar position in large organizations.
Job grade shall depend on qualification and experience of the selected candidate and will not be limitation for right candidate.
Job Position: Chartered Accountant
Prerequisites for applying:
- Should have a valid membership certificate issued by ICAN.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Banks and Financial institutions.
- Candidates should be well versed with MS Office application.
Job Position: Recovery Collection Management
At least Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with minimum 4 years of banking experience of which a minimum of 2 years in Recovery Management. Candidates with prior legal exposure shall have an added advantage in case of Recovery/Collection Unit.
All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and should have a Nepali citizenship. Age should not exceed 35 as of April 29, 2016. Application without disclosure of age and marks/percentages/CGPA at each level of education from SLC (or equivalent) onwards shall be automatically disqualified. Candidates must disclose their current corporate position and the position they have applied (application for only one level up is considered)
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the process will lead to automatic disqualification.
Log on to http://www.nicasiabank.com/career/ and click the “Apply Online’ icon below the respective job.
Application Deadline: 5:00pm, April 29, 2016.