Laxmi Bank is widely recognized as one of the best managed banks in Nepal with high standards of corporate governance and risk management systems. We offer a strong suite of products and services backed by a best in class information technology to our growing base of customers. Over the past 13 years of our existence, we have focused on responsible banking and quality of the returns to our stakeholders.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, motivated and resourceful individual in the following positions:
JOB POSITIONS [VACANCY CODE]
Upcoming Branches at Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur), Dadeldhura, and Birendranager (Surkhet).
1) Supervisor – Cash And Remittance [ Vacancy code: EJP-2016-02]
- The candidate should have at least a Bachelor degree in business administration or a related field from a recognized university and should have at least 2 years of relevant experience in branch operations or Cash and Remittance unit at a commercial bank with the current grade of a Senior Assistant or above.
- Age should not exceed 30 years as on 3rd February. 2016. Experienced local candidates will be preferred.
2) Trainee Assistants [ Vacancy code: EJP-2016-03]
- The candidate should have at least a Bachelor degree in business administration or a related field from a recognized university.
- Age should not exceed 28 years as on 3rd February, 2016. Local candidates will be preferred
Apply Instructions: Qualified interested candidates may please apply online at www.laxmibank.com "Careers" section before 3rd February, 2016
Application Deadline: 3rd February
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all application(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.
"Published on Himalayan Times (Jan 27, 2016)"