Nabil Bank is the market leader in the Nepali Financial sector. We are looking for talented, highly motivated, result oriented and qualified young Nepali citizens who have potential to take up leadership roles tomorrow by joining our team in the following positions:
Officer 01 (Chartered Accountants: CA or CPA or ACCA)
Job Summary: Selected candidates with professional qualification as a Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or ACCA will be hired in Officer 01 level position. The candidates may be placed in any department/branch of the bank including Internal Audit.
Requirement: 4 (Four) nos
Prerequisites for applying:
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or ACCA.
- Minimum two years’ experience as a supervisor/team leader in audit firms or in banking after completion of qualification as CA, CPA, ACCA.
- Age not exceeding 35 years as on 17th December 2015.
Candidates having CSIA certification or ISA certification will be given preference for Officer 01 (CA, CPA, ACCA) position. Candidates applying for Officer 01 (CA, CPA, ACCA) shall be conversant with Nepalese accounting standard, banking, corporate laws, tax laws and other relevant laws / regulations.
Job Summary: Management Trainee is an entry level position in the Bank for talented, highly motivated, and qualified young people to be developed in a career path in the management cadre. Upon successful completion of the on-the-job-training and development she/he will be placed anywhere in Nepal as per the requirements of the Bank in the position of Officer 01 level.
Requirement: 10 (Ten) nos
Prerequisites for applying:
- Master’s Degree in commerce or management or statistics of finance or business or economics or subject related to banking or professional qualification as a Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or ACCA. The degrees/ qualifications should be awarded by a recognized university/ institution and applicants should possess at least First Division or 3.25 CGPA out of 4 CGPA at Master’s Degree or certified as CA/ CPA/ACCA.
- Age not exceeding 28 years as of 17th December 2015.
All candidates must be proficient in written English computer literate with working knowledge /Nepali, and be computer literate with working knowledge of office applications. Candidates are expected to have smart personality, articulate, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skills and verbal/written communication, desire to excel and with a positive attitude and team player and ability to work proactively and independently under pressure
Only short-listed candidates will be called for further selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Log on to merojob.com/NABIL and click ‘Apply Online’ icon below the respective job.
Deadline: December 17, 2015